Monday, April 11, 2011

Start of week 2

I can't exclaim enough about how amazing I feel.  I've been off sugar and eating clean for a week now.  In there was my birthday, eating out twice (a rarity for me!), gym fly-by's, and an unusually hectic schedule since my hubby was out of town training for a new job and I still had to get the boys to their sports in the evenings.

I can not stress enough how vital pre-planning is to healthy eating.  Not only with food, but with your time.  Small changes led to a very successful week.  I knew I couldn't get to the gym in the evenings like I'm used to because the boys needed me at home.  To compensate, I planned ahead to go to the gym during my lunch hour at work.  That also meant preplanning work meals that were quick, easy and healthy and could be eaten at my desk if necessary.  Taking a few minutes the night before to sort out my upcoming day was the key to a stressless first week.  Yay!

So what were my results you ask?  Well, honestly I was disappointed this morning that I didn't see better results.  But then today when I was on the treadmill at the gym, instead of watching the TV in front of me I spent some time mentally recalling my goals.  Yes I want the well-defined physique, but I also want a life time of the best health possible.  I would ideally love to lose those last 10 lbs, so ANY fat loss and muscle gain is an instant WIN.  I did lose 2 lbs this week and an inch overall (hips, thighs, waist, biceps).  I already see it.  I feel it.  I'm ready for more!

Ok week 2, watch out because I'm on a roll!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates